Babyblack Limited (“Babyblack”, “we”, “our”, “us”) respect the privacy rights of all our online visitors (“you”, “your”, “yours”) and recognise the importance of protecting the information we collect about them. We do not use the information you provide to us for any other purpose (i.e. to learn any more about you other than what is required to fulfil your orders) except to provide you with an improved shopping experience and as detailed in these terms. As part of our commitment to your privacy rights and security, our website is fully SSL certified and powered by Symantec.
We collect customer information to communicate with them about our brand, email and postal address that you provide to us when you register. We also monitor site use and traffic patterns to improve our web site design and the products and services we offer. Babyblack Limited recognizes that it must maintain and use customer information responsibly.
We collect personal information from you every time you email or text us, use the forums or buy any of our products. We also use ‘cookies’ to identify you when you visit our website which helps us to build a profile of you and to offer you a better service.
As a user of our services, we may collect non-personal data about use of the website, such as pages visited, times and volume of use of the services as well as Traffic Data (including logs, details of networks, time of log-on or access, length of sessions and similar systems data).
We may also collect and process the following data about you:
- Data which you provide when you create an online account in order to purchase any products;
- Data which you provide when requesting any marketing information or when you enter any promotions;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- Details of Returns & Exchanges and reasons for making the Returns & Exchanges.